A panel discussion exploring the conversation of prospective and admitted student audiences.
- In general, campuses focus heavily on the post-admit audience, but there’s a need to spend time on the pre-admit—they have different needs and concerns.
- Building trust with student ambassadors and embracing what they bring forward allows you to create the authentic content prospective students search for.
- Students prefer the low-tech, informal approach. Plus, a live mascot like Butler Blue IV doesn’t hurt!
Campus Sonar Marketing Manager Rebecca Stapley and featuring guest experts:
- Michael Kaltenmark, Director of External Relations at Butler University
- Kristi Lafree, Director of Enrollment Marketing at Butler University
- Dayana Kibilds, Acting Director of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions at Western University
- Note you may need to re-register for the webinar.
- Please use access code: X%=r7jAC